Sunday 18 March 2012

Last Nights Mrityunjaya

Thanks to everyone who came to our Mrityunjaya session last night. It was a small group, but it was very pleasant.
In fact, it was quite remarkable. At the end of Mrityunjaya, I think we all had noticed that around three quarters of the way through the 108 repetitions, it somehow changed. For me it was quite dramatic, and I think it was also very noticeable to a few others. It seemed to suddenly become more focussed and intense. A few people were quite moved.
We followed it with a very low, slow Gayatri, which was also very intense.
All in all a wonderful session, and lot's of thanks to everyone who helped to make it very memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It's nice to know someone is reading.

I moderate all comments, so you won't see it immediately. I do endeavour to read and publish comments within a day or two.

Hari Om!