Sunday 6 March 2011

February Meeting

Well, I've bee a little remis in providing this update.

We had eleven people at our February gathering, which is really great. There were four other people who in the end couldn't make it on the night. With 15 we would have been pushed for space!

It's nice to keep things intimate, though. We have thought that if we get many people, we might need to look for a venue outside our home. In the sumer months, course that's exactly were we can do it: outside our home, in the garden!

If we do decide we need more space during times of inclement weather, I think we'l l have to be very careful about selecting a place. It felt so relaxed and easy to talk in informality of a kitchen and living room! Or maybe that was just me, because it was my living room!

The discussion of the Gita verses was interesting. My views were not popular, but I think they provoked some thought!

Unfortunately, Poornamurti and I are away at the end of March. Also, the last weekend in April is Easter.

For this reason, we are going to break the 'last Saturday of the Month' ideal, and the next meeting will be on the 9th April, and will count as the meetings for March and April combined.

As nobody else has volunteered, I shall be choosing some more verses for contemplation very soon...

Poornamurti and I would again like to extend our sincerest love and thanks to everyone who attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It's nice to know someone is reading.

I moderate all comments, so you won't see it immediately. I do endeavour to read and publish comments within a day or two.

Hari Om!